post001.





YAY! mid exam finally over... this day onward is holiday !! 'but' I felt guilty because i scored lousy results during this exam :( & yesterday i finally get 1A' on my math (yay!)... still waiting for my English results , cas' both of the subject that I'm going to score A' at my homecoming PMR!!!


AND
I'm going to Melbourne , Australia for vacation and visit my long time no see cousin starts on 1st of June till 17 of June , that's mean 2 week !! wow that is long... I'm going to feel the real icy snow on my own hand (yay) , that is awesome thing I wanted to do... I think I'm had the most incredible mum ever!!! Mum, ILY... 

25 May 2011 @ 7:26 AM / 0 daisies


Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.